|Let's make SOFT PRETZELS!
1 package refrigerated Pizza Dough (From Grocery Store)
1 beaten egg + 1 tablespoon water
Choose your sprinkle: sesame seeds, coarse sea salt, cinnamon sugar
You also need: Wax paper, pastry brush, baking sheet, cooking spray, tablespoon of flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease baking sheet. Lay out a generous sheet of wax paper on counter and sprinkle with flour.
- Roll out dough into a rectangle. Cut rectangle into 1-inch wide strips.
- Roll strips into fat snakes - be gentle. Shape into pretzel shape on baking sheet - pinching ends so they don't separate. Space pretzels about an inch apart.
- Stir together egg and water. Brush pretzels with the egg mixture. Sprinkle with topping of choice.
- Place baking sheet in oven for 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Serve warm! Enjoy!
Download and print out this recipe.